Saturday, December 25, 2010

TIS THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR.



This image is for those with snow at Christmas to let you know that we will be thinking of you.

We here in Australia are about to settle in for a warm (90/32) degree day and our meals will be cold - suitable for the weather.

I send loving wishes to you all at this special time and hope that you are able to enjoy a special time with family and friends.   May there be love and laughter and I hope that like me you are able to come to Christmas with a thankful heart.

To those of you who are feeling sadness - take the hug I send your way and wrap yourself up in it and I hope the sadness eases for you.

Enjoy your day for it is "The most wonderful time of the year."


Love and hugs,



1 comment:

Diane said...

So cute Linda, we had snow and its pretty tiring its been here for weeks very unusual for December. Snow snow go away :)..