Sunday, May 15, 2011

SWEET SUNDAY MORNING AND MAY YOU ALWAYS......................

May you Always - The McGuire Sisters




Good Morning and welcome to Sunday morning - sweet Sunday Morning and how I enjoy the quiet of Sunday morning when everything seems to slow down a little and take time to enjoy the things around us. Early Sunday morning at my desk with coffee and quiet - bliss.

I don't have any particular plans for today, but I shall enjoy doing things quietly and slowly.  I may do something daring like reading.  !!  I have chores that have to be done, and they will get done but first I wanted to spend some time with you sharing the "Musings from My Heart."

I have been thoughtful and pensive overnight (although I am sleeping somewhat better) and thought of all the things I would want for you and this song holds lots of my wishes:

 Words and Music by Larry Markes and Dick Charles


May you always walk in sunshine
Slumber warm when night winds blow
May you always live with laughter
For a smile becomes you so

May good fortune find your doorway
May the bluebird sing your song
May no trouble travel your way
May no worry stay too long

May your heartaches be forgotten
May no tears be spilled
May old acquaintance be remembered
And your cup of kindness filled

And may always be a dreamer
May your wildest dream come true
May you find someone to love
As much as I love you

(May your heartaches be forgotten)
(May no tears be spilled)
May old acquaintance be remembered
And your cup of kindness filled

And may always be a dreamer
May your wildest dream come true
May you find someone to love
As much as I love you


I am a dreamer not the sleep dreams but the day dreams - I take flights of fancy and follow my whims - how many times I have changed the world and altered the course of justice and brought things to right in my dreams.

Of course dreams come true but not always in the ways we want them to and for us must come acceptance of the way things are.   I would not have wished for, desired or wanted any of the medical issues I have been through but I know that my life is richer because of them.


I have learned many lessons - such things as accepting help graciously and not being stubborn, I have learned that friends do care very much and have carefully and prayerfully supported me. I have learned to ask for help, to see the world through different eyes and to sharpen my compassion and care.


I have learned to be a little more open and share more of myself and not secret myself away and oh so many other lessons learned - learned that each day is a bonus and a blessing and that I am blessed indeed to be alive.


So on this Sunday Morning wherever you are and whatever your plans - May you always walk in sunshine and
enjoy all that life holds for you - love, laughter, kindness, and thank you for visiting to read the
"Musings from my Heart"


Love and hugs,


1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are scary! That is just what I needed today and here it is!
I have enough trials but also enough faith and I will get through and I will keep smiling
Thank you