Monday, August 12, 2013

MONDAY MONDAY - WE MEET AGAIN



Good Morning and welcome to my little corner of the world where Monday has dawned with strong winds and a chill in the air.   No rain and rather a typical late winter/early spring day with blossom petals flying through the air and daffodils dancing in the wind.

Monday, Monday - we meet again and for that I am thankful - it means I have enjoyed another week of life with all its foibles and beauty.  I know for those of you still in the work force that Monday comes around far too quickly and I feel for you as you face the working week. Try to do it wish a smile and with thanks for the lovely weekend you have just spent.

Winter is coming to an end here in Australia and we shall soon be having longer daylight hours, warmer days and be part of a world waking up to spring.   To those in the northern hemisphere - relish every day left of summer and go into your autumn days with wonder at the changing of the seasons.

I am happy at the changing of the seasons (although I don't relish the thought of summer) as it means that I am alive and well and able to enjoy the passing days and the rolling on of the year.


This is a photograph of a pink daffodil which is dancing in the wind in my garden and which is very beautiful.  I really love spring bulbs and am planning to grow hyacinths in pots inside for next spring - pink, blue and white.

I have lots of things to do around home this morning and will enjoy getting them finished and I have lots of writing I want to get on with this afternoon, but there's another day tomorrow if they don't get done.

However you spend your Monday - be it at the Office, the School, the Factory, or staying home sending your loved ones off to where they have to be - I hope that you are able to find some joy in the little things and to be present to each moment of your day.   There is always something to be thankful for and I hope that you find it today.

Take care on the roads, the sporting fields and through life generally - live, laugh love and be happy.

Thank you for visiting the Musings of my Heart on this Monday - my heart is peaceful and I am thankful for this ordinary day.    Ordinary day how I longer for you, cried for you, ached for you and prayed for you and now I am thankful for you.


Love and hugs,




No comments: