Monday, June 21, 2010

Good Morning from Adelaide and a beautiful winter morning.

Sun is shining, sky is blue and I am quite organized today. Been walking and saw yet another lovely sunrise and the the local Choral Society (the birds) was in full voice.

I have learned so much over the past 18 months - that each day is a gift, to value the love of friends and family.
To be grateful for the little things, not to play with the 'Shoulda, Woulda, Coulda Sisters. What's done is done and no amount of agonizing is going to change a thing.

It has been a rough ride over the time but I have been carefully and prayerfully supported and carried on the wings of love and for that you have my gratitude.

"Blessings are strange and wonderful things.
They are unpredictable.
They can come from expected and unexpected places,
as long as we look for them with open hearts."

Until next post.

Warm and loving thoughts.

Linda.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Well done! Are you organised enough to finish my knitting for me?

Stina said...

Hang on....you hate birds. LOL

Linda J. said...

Not nearly as much as I hate mice. lol

Linda J. said...

Sorry Janis, I have enough uncompleted projects of my own - so you are going to have to knit away.