Wednesday, June 16, 2010





Hi there,

A much later night tonight - had visitors for dinner and we sat and chatted and laughed a lot.

Today is a special day for me - 24 weeks since my transplant - gosh I am amazed it is nearly half a year - where has the time gone. It is a time of joy for me but my heart remembers my Donor family and their grief. I shall always be grateful to them.

Today I lost my Medic Alert bracelet - luckily I ordered an extra one just in case this situation happened. I am wondering if it was lost during my walk this morning and then I keep thinking I may find it in my bed. I may walk the same way in the morning and see if I can find it or maybe some nice person has found it and will send it in to Medic Alert.

I am off to see if I can find it in my bed.

Goodnight my friends - love and joy to you all.

Love and hugs,



No comments: