Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Hello,

Here I am at the other end of the day and finding some joy in the fact that I have managed to stay up later than "baby bedtime" it is 8.30 and I am usually curled up by 7.30 as I still get very tired and this walking is great but does tire me.

I have a good book to read so will be taking that with me to bed. I have done lots of reading and am currently reading the Womens Murder Club series by James Patterson and I am up to book 4 - "The 4th. July." The latest one (number 9) was released recently so I will have to catch up.

I have been reading the Jack Reacher series by Lee Child and really enjoying those too.

I am tired - but it is a good tired and I am pleased to be feeling as well as I do.

Thank you for caring.

Sleep warm and well and sweet sweet dreams be yours (whenever night time comes in your little corner of the world.)

Love and hugs,

Linda


No comments: