Thursday, June 24, 2010

Welcome to Thursday Morning.

I have had a busy few days culminating yesterday with a visit to Flinders Medical Centre Dermatology Department and I have great news. I do not have to revisit this Clinic unless I run into trouble with my skin. I have the assurance from my Doctor that she is available if I need her - I just have to call and have her paged. So as you can guess there is a big smile on my face.

This is comforting to know that she is so accessible.
She was sad to say "goodbye" and so was I - she has been wonderful to me and is pure delight.


I am still walking each morning and still reading a lot - so life is sweet.
I am also keeping up with the Political chaos that is going on in Australia at the moment.

"Love shelters, teaches, shares, touches
and always cares."

Love and hugs,
Linda

No comments: