Friday, July 23, 2010

Good Afternoon - welcome to Friday in Australia.

Bring on the weekend do I hear you say ?  I enjoy the feeling that those who work have about weekends - those of us who no longer work find all the days to be quite similar.  I try to do something different on Saturdays and Sundays and I value all of the days.

I am doing well - have been arranging for prescriptions for medication to be at the Pharmacy next Friday so that I don't have the very long wait at Flinders after my Clinic Appointment.   Blood test have to be done on Tuesday or Wednesday morning. So it is back to the old routine and I am okay with that.  I did email the Transplant Coordinator telling her I would be at clinic on 39th. July - going to have a very long month aren't I?

My cyclamen plant which was a gift in May has been looking very sad for a little while and I have been talking to it and encouraging it and this morning found new growth - so not only is it beautiful but it is a good listener too.
Thank you Janis for this gift that just keeps on giving.  And of course it has a beautiful pink flower - what else I hear you ask.

I dropped my keys on my big toe and it has a cut on it and it bled a great deal - but a band aid and some disinfectant should solve the problem (maybe I should learn to wear closed in shoes more often - yes I should but I probably won't.)

Decided to join the Digital TV world and bought a Set Top Box and to cut a very long story short - it has to have the software reinstalled, so I have to wait for that to arrive but I can find lots of things to do that interest me much more than television.

Today has been a grey grey day (Hey Guys at the Weather Bureau what happened to the Sunshine you promised me?) Hopefully it will arrive at the weekend and I will be able to find a sunny spot and do some reading.  What I may do is go to the beach or the river and sit and read in the car.  Sounds good to me - particularly if there is an ice cream store nearby.

I wish you all a wonderful weekend filled with laughter and love, the company of family and friends and safety and happiness.

Love and hugs 

"Live life fully while you're here. Experience everything. Take care of yourself and your friends. Have fun, be crazy, be weird. Go out and screw up! You're going to anyway, so you might as well enjoy the process. Take the opportunity to learn from your mistakes: find the cause of your problem and eliminate it. Don't try to be perfect; just be an excellent example of being human."

Anthony Robbins

No comments: