Saturday, July 31, 2010

Good Morning - no sun shining in my sky this morning just a grey grey blanket over my world, but the sun is shining in my heart and that's where it counts.

The weather here is a typical winter weekend - grey skies, strong winds and frequent showers.  The rain is nice to have but the wind bothers me a bit. It can be so destructive and damaging.

I am doing all those lovely inside things that one does on a winter day.  Reading mail, writing letters, updating my Blog, sorting through files, paying bills etc.etc.  I am enjoying a steaming cup of coffee in a mug which clearly states ~

"I live because of my liver donor"

It is getting close to lunch and I shall then sit a while and read more of my book.  Gosh I have a good life.  Can't do laundry today because it rainy, wind too strong to be out in the garden - so I guess I have no choice but to do those other things.  (hehehehe - I do have a good life.

It is going to be a quiet weekend and that is lovely - most of family doing their own chores, out shopping, watching football and others out to visit our Zoo at Monarto - this is a birthday excursion for 3 year old Henry and I am sure that he and Grace will thoroughly enjoy seeing the wild animals.  I am sure a three year old and a five year old will be enthralled by it all.  Their Grandfather will enjoy it too - he is the biggest kid of all.


Check out the link below and take a visit to Monarto too.

http://www.zoossa.com.au/monarto-zoo


What ever is happening for you and wherever you travel today - enjoy and please be safe.  


Love and hugs,






"Outings are so much more fun when we can savor them through the children's eyes.








Lawana Blackwell,
 The Courtship of the Vicar's Daughter, 1998


No comments: