Sunday, July 4, 2010

Good Morning - ooops just looked at the clock and it is afternoon.!
It seems like the best of the day has gone and what started off as a glorious sunny morning is now becoming a cloudy afternoon. Still it is winter for us and we have to expect and accept that.

I was wondering where the morning had gone then realized I have been spending a lot of time on the computer - and we all know that is a great and easy way for time to slip away.

I had dinner with friends last night - thank you Ilona - wonderful meal and great to see Narelle and Karen too - seems I have been out of the loop for a very long time. I also met and found acceptance with Karen's gorgeous little dog Chelsea. I was very tired so did not make it a late night - I am still having to pace myself.

Indulged myself this morning with a longer stay in bed and a lovely time reading. It was very cold so I stayed snug and warm.

Happy Fourth of July to my American friends, enjoy however you spend it with family and friends. Celebrate in style.

A quiet afternoon for me although my girls are likely to call in - I don't see them nearly enough but they are very busy with work and study. I enjoy seeing them flying free and I enjoy seeing the beautiful young women they have become.
Seems only last week that I was doing the school run, the sports run, the music run which then developed into the Uni. run - no wonder when I asked them "where was I when this was all happening?" my younger daughter said -
"you were the one driving the car".

I have made another pot of soup this morning - cream of mushroom this time and it is very nice. I love making soups and always make up my own recipes and the family seem to think I am a great "soup maker".

I am starting to ramble here so will go and enjoy this beautiful day.

Love and hugs,


"Cherish your visions, cherish your ideals, cherish the music that stirs in your heart, the beauty that forms in your mind, the loveliness that drapes your purest thoughts, for out of them will grown all delightful conditions, all heavenly environment."

James Allen

No comments: