Monday, July 5, 2010

Good Afternoon on Monday 5th. July.

I hope my American friends are sleeping soundly after celebrating their 4th. July - hope it was a good time for you all.

Today is clear, cold and sunny - a nice winter day.

I was spoiled yesterday afternoon when my younger daughter called in with flowers to celebrate my 6th. month anniversary.    She also brought some soup she had made and a beautiful carrot cake.  Yummmy  !!!
It was a pleasant time and I really enjoyed the time.  She is studying hard and finding it heavy going, but glad that she is doing it.

I shall update again soon - but there are currently no dramas for me which means that all is well.


"To know someone here or there with whom you feel there is an understanding in spite of distances or thoughts unexpressed-that can make of this earth a garden."

Goethe

No comments: