Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Good Morning.

Cold again this morning - longest low temperature period since 1989 which seems a life time ago and in many ways I guess it is.

So many things have changed in our world and my life.  Just think of the changes in the world in the last 21 years - discoveries, disasters, advancements in medicine.  New little lives and the loss of some of those nearest and dearest. My children grown and making their own way in the world.

For me personally - my transplant has changed my life - more than that - it has given me life and I can see things differently.

This is a quiet week for me and I am enjoying that - keeping warm, reading and taking care of myself.  Trying to keep my brain active and doing crossword puzzles each day with a friend. I am really catching on with the clues in the cryptic puzzles and loving it.

I hope all is well in your little corner of the world and that life is good for you.

Love and hugs,

"Hold fast your dreams!  Within your heart keep one still, secret spot where dreams may go and , sheltered so, may thrive and grow."

Louise Driscoll

No comments: