Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Hello again,

Two posts in one day - wow !

I have just spent some time writing a letter and I don't usually have problems writing letters, but this one is a special one.   It is to my Donor family to express my gratitude for the gift of life.

How do you thank someone for such a gift?  I did it and am hoping it was okay - it said the things I needed to say within the confines of anonymity.

Best phrase I could come up with was "I live because of your generosity and support."

I am hoping that the letter provides some comfort for that family as they had to experience such a great loss for me to be given the gift of life.

Thoughtfully,

love and hugs,

"Kindness...is the poetry of the heart, the music of the world."

and I have received extreme kindness.

No comments: