Monday, July 26, 2010

Hi there on Monday afternoon - nice sunny but COLD day - and only 152 days to Christmas.  I have decided to enjoy each day in the lead up to Christmas with a Christmas thought or action such as getting my lists organized, card list checked etc. etc. and some of the decorations I got out for Christmas in July are staying out so that they can be enjoyed each day.

We have a few birthdays before Christmas and they will be special times too.  Each day is special day and family celebrations are extra special.

I have been shopping today and bought lots of wrapping paper which I just love to have on hand, done the cryptic crossword puzzle with a friend and had lunch with friends too.   So another busy day - the joy of being able to do things again overwhelms me at times.  Life is good.  I hope it is for you too.

Stay warm or cool wherever you are.

Love and hugs,





“Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die; so, let us all be thankful.”

 Buddha

No comments: