Friday, August 13, 2010

Good Afternoon on Friday.

My trip to hospital went well and I was able to come home early evening yesterday and sleep in my own little bed. 
The procedure wasn't as easy as it should have been and Dr. struggled to remove one of the stents but couldn't - he did manage to replace one though and unfortunately it is necessary for me to have the same E.R.C.P procedure again in two weeks.  The one that he was not able to remove must come out because it could block and cause infection.   There is a chance that this next time they will put in a metal one which can stay in for a longer period of time.  These procedures are now part of my life - and it is life after all and to be valued, cherished and nurtured.  If this means a short stay in hospital a few times a year - well I can deal with that.

I hope that wherever you are you are comfortable, safe and enjoying your life - staying warm if you have winter and cool if summer is your guest.
I am having problems with my computer and it is in to be fixed so I am at the moment using a friend's pc.  - Thank you Ray - you are very special and so kind.
 I expect mine to be home sometime early next week and am hoping that I haven't lost too much data.
Love and hugs,

Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.   


Ashley Smith

No comments: