Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Good Morning on a wet and windy Wednesday.

34 weeks post transplant for me and it feels so good to be alive and feeling as well as I do.   Tomorrow I have an early start - leaving here at 06.15 to be at Flinders for a 07.00 admission for another procedure to try to remove and change the stent.

I am hoping and praying they can get it out this time put another one in and send me home on the same day - wouldn't that be nice?  I can deal with an overnight stay in hospital - it is a great place to be when it is necessary.  It has become part of my life and there are such lovely people there it is a good chance to catch up with friends.

We, here in Adelaide have reached our August average rainfall and that is a lovely thing - but they do tell me that we need more rain.  Looking out of the window right now I see a silver bead curtain of rain falling from a pewter coloured sky but over the west there is a hint of a blue sky.   They are forecasting a clear and sunny day on Tuesday of next week with a temperature of 20 degrees (thats about 68 degrees Fahrenheit)  So we will be almost able to sing "We're having a heat wave".

I shall be back as soon as I can to post and let you know how things have gone for me - I am taking a couple of books with me - so if I have to stay I will be able to read.

Take care of yourselves and of each other and be safe and well.

Love and hugs,



"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth -- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up -- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had."

 Elisabeth Kubler-Ross



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thinking of you and sending love on angel's wings*

Anonymous said...

Love Ya Linda, my prayers will be with you..Hugs
Cher