Monday, August 30, 2010

Welcome to Monday and so starts another week - my how quickly they fly by!  It is sunny and clear today I do believe that "spring has sprung", but the weather guys tell us we are back to wet, windy and cold later in the week - but that's later and today is beautiful.

I collected the Christmas tree I bought on Ebay - and before you ask - no I don't "need" another tree - but I wanted it - so instead of putting up a Christmas tree I am going to be putting up a Christmas Forest - all sparkling and special.  I know - small things amuse small minds - I am sure it will bring me much joy.

I got up early this morning, but don't appear to have achieved much apart from changing the bed and doing the laundry - I have spent quite some time here catching up with emails etc.  and now have a second coffee so will be here for a while yet.

Lots of people celebrating lots of things - Cheryl - your great grandson Alex is a darling - so cute and special - Congratulations to the whole family. A new address for some, birthdays for others - congratulations and happy birthday.

Some of my friends are struggling at the moment - and how well I know that feeling.  Vicki - keep up the fight against your breast cancer and know that I am here for you - even if you just want to scream.  To those others who are struggling - you don't do it alone - that's what friends are for to support you and cheer you on from the sidelines.

People reading this have been my "Cheer Squad" and for that I say "Thank you" it means such a lot to know that you care.  I have said it before but "when I count my blessings I count you twice."

To those travelling and enjoying life - "Happy Trails to You" - be safe and enjoy it all.  Store up the memories and don't forget the photographs for those of us left at home.

Take care whatever you are doing at the start of this working week - travel safely and I wish for you - green traffic lights, hot coffee that you don't have to make yourself, some sunshine and laughter, the love of friends and family, a good book, a hug from a friend and so many many more things.

A special bunch of roses for you.



Be Safe,

Love and hugs,




”To find joy in work is to discover the fountain of youth.” 
Pearl S. Buck



No comments: