Friday, September 3, 2010






Good Morning and welcome to a wet wet Friday morning - I am sure Spring is hiding out there somewhere but hiding very well this morning.

It is very grey and very dark - but we need the rain so I shall let a "smile me my umbrella on a rainy rainy day".

Nothing much to tell this morning  - I didn't sleep well and then when it came time to getting up - well you guessed it I could have gone on sleeping. 

I have grocery shopping to do and a few things out of the house today, so I will be certainly taking my umbrella.  It is just a beautiful, ordinary Friday.
but the weekend is on its way with all the special leisure and catching up things we like to do, the visits we like to make etc. etc.

I am certainly looking forward to going out to dinner on Saturday night, but guess Sunday will be a slower day for me as I just can't do the late nights - but that will improve I guess.

The rain has eased a little so I am going to venture out and get the shopping done.  Be careful on the roads, be kind and gentle with each other and live, laugh, love and be happy.



"Only Robinson Crusoe had everything done by Friday." 

 Author Unknown

No comments: