Wednesday, October 20, 2010


Good evening from a beautiful balmy evening in Adelaide - it has been a warm day today, but very pleasant.

I shared my good news earlier and I have had such a lovely day - lovely weather, lovely company and some browsing at the shops.

Now I have tired feet and feel ready for bed so will be off there soon.  I am almost at the end of my book so will finish that tonight - I have lots of others lined up ready for reading.  

Really I don't have much other news.  Raymond is safely home from Jamestown after spending time with Melinda, Damon, Grace and Henry.  He is wonderful and does lots of gardening for them.  The children will miss him. They had fun on Sunday afternoon when the weather was nice with the children and the motor bikes. 

I shall enclose a couple of photographs below:


This is Grace (not yet 6)


Melinda with Henry and Grace.


Grace heading past the house.

Wonderful Wednesday brings me the total awe of the wonderful technology that allows us to have virtual instant photographs.  

We have had quite a bit of rain this winter and this photo will show you how green it all is.  Rain, wonderful rain.



Take care however you spend your day or night.  Stay safe and know that you are loved.

Love and hugs,




"Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family.  Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one."  

Jane Howard



No comments: