Thursday, October 21, 2010


Good Morning on a spring/almost summer like morning in Adelaide.  Warm wind and clear azure blue skies.

I did my laundry last night and hung it out to dry overnight and brought it in before the sun was too high and too hot this morning.  This because I am to keep out of the sun because of some of the medications I have to take.  It isn't hard to work around this - just change the routine (the clothes will fade less too this way).

Didn't get much sleep but got a lot of reading done and that brings a smile to my face.   A few more pages and I shall be finished the latest "Jack Reacher" Novel by Lee Child.

Today is Thankful Thursday and I am thankful for so very much:~

1. For friends who continually support me and check up on me daily.

2. For family who allow me to be myself and do things my way.

3.  For the material things in life - a home, a car and so much more.

4. For freedom in every sense of the word.

5. For Doctors and Nurses who work long and hard and very odd hours.

6. For the technology that allows me to be in touch with you all.

7. For life itself - it is indeed very precious.


There are so many things that make my heart sing - here I am at 10.30 in the morning sitting typing away, hair done, make up done and I smell of beautiful perfume.  I am not going anywhere - just enjoying the special things in life and the fact that I am ALIVE AND WELL.

Wherever you are today, whatever your task - I hope you can find some joy somewhere in it.

My love and care to you all.

Love and hugs,




"As each day comes to us refreshed and anew, so does my gratitude renew itself daily.
  The breaking of the sun over the horizon is my grateful heart dawning upon a blessed world."  

Terri Guillemets



No comments: