Monday, January 10, 2011

MONDAY MONDAY

Good Morning and welcome to Monday morning in my little corner of the world.
I have been awake since three A.M. and here at the PC since four, sleep just would not come again, so have spent a couple of very quiet hours going through mail and tidying up on PC.

Another week and the 10th. day of the year - gosh that time has gone quickly for me - this means we are almost half way through our Official summer season but we could be in for lots more hot weather.

Our people in Queensland are suffering dreadfully with the flooding there and so too our Western Australian friends - the rain just doesn't seem to stop and rivers are peaking at over 3 metres (9.8 feet) - it must be dreadful for them all.

I don't have big plans for today (will probably end up having a day time sleep) which could mess up my night time sleep again.  Never mind I do get things done and enjoy the quiet when it's just the night and me.

Back again - after some distraction - a hungry cat demanding to be fed.

I have some craft ideas running through my head that I would like to get started on but not sure that I am ready to start or have enough fabric so a trip to the shops may be on the agenda.  I have some things I want to sew and other craft ideas in my Christmas Journal ready for me to attempt.

I need to make a new Advent wreath for my door and did have plans but saw an email from a friend and may have just had a change of heart.

Lovely barbeque with friends on Saturday night and sitting outside in the cool was really lovely.  Lovely food, lovely friends and a late night which seemed to follow me all day yesterday.  

Now the daylight is here I shall go and water my plants ready for another warm day here in Adelaide.

To those of you still in your Sunday I wish you a lovely afternoon/evening and a good night and to those down under for whom Monday has dawned - have a great day, be careful and enjoy being alive.

Love and hugs,



No comments: