Monday, March 14, 2011

JUST ANOTHER MANIC MONDAY


Well it isn't really "just another manic Monday" - it is Monday and a different one for me - I am going on a picnic and looking forward to spending time in the fresh air and just sitting relaxing and talking with friends.

I shall write more later in the day - a day which I need.  I need to turn off the radio/television and just quietly spend the day.   

The news is getting worse by the hour from Japan and I care very much but cannot overload or overdose on it all.  I can only do my part by praying and making donations to rescue funds and both of these are done.

Have a wonderful day and remember to be thankful for those who have survived this disaster and to hold them close as they struggle to gain some sort of normality or to get home.

Loads of love and I wish you a happy day and a calm and peaceful sleep if that's whats coming up for you.

Love and hugs,


No comments: