Thursday, March 3, 2011

SWEET THURSDAY



Welcome to Sweet Thursday (a song by Johnny Mathis) and again it is Thankful Thursday.

I am off to Flinders this morning for an echo cardiogram  and I am not sure how long this will take, so leaving shortly to cope with the horror of parking at Flinders and to find our way to the right Department in good time.

The sun is shining and the sky is blue and the temperature much more to my liking - I think that we will have some more hot weather before Autumn finally settles in here.  Over all summer has not been the harsh and blistering time it can be in Adelaide.  We have had very hot days but not the long extended periods of extreme heat and for that I am thankful.

I have a very dear friend in Wellington, New Zealand and when I heard that they too had experienced an earthquake I was frightened for him.  But apparently there was no damage or injury so for that I am also thankful.

My friends who email me, ring me and are there in the background caring and sharing give me cause to be thankful.

My family is well and both girls have good jobs and in today's society that is something to indeed be thankful for.

I needed six screws to put into the chair I am going to paint and another friend provided those - a little thing but another reason to be thankful.  Yet again another friend brought me some river stones I want for some craft idea and that brings joy to me.

I am off now to get ready to get on "The Road again" and wish you a beautiful day - a day in which you too have cause to be thankful.

To those not feeling well - feel better soon and to those with worries - I hope they ease for you soon. Remember to hug your kids and to reach out to those you love and be sure they know you love them.

Take special care and thank you for visiting "The Musings of my Heart."

Love and hugs,






1 comment:

Diane said...

AWWWW thanks Linda for the great Blog always a pleasure to read. Even though we have never officially met. I concider you a very dear friend. Have a beautiful day. Be Happy.
Hugs Diane Louise