Tuesday, March 15, 2011

TUESDAY HEARTBREAK (and a precious bit of hope)



Good Afternoon and welcome to Tuesday in my little corner of the world and there is lots of heartbreak in our world today as the news from Japan seems to go from bad to worse.

The problems at the Nuclear plant are very worrying indeed with the last I heard that they had a explosion in three of the reactors and a fire in the fourth, and that some of the rods have already begun to melt.

Please hold the entire Japanese nation and country in your hearts and prayers - they need our help and care so very much.

In all of the devastation and destruction there was a little ray of hope in the form of a baby girl pulled from the rubble.


Isn't she beautiful and just look at the face of the soldier holding her it expresses what we all feel joy and a sense of wonder that she survived.
A real little blessing - I hope by now she is in her Mother's arms and being loved and cherished.

Everywhere I have been this morning the discussion has been about the disasters our world has experienced recently and there is a real feeling of desperation out there.

I don't know if the world events are getting people agitated or what is going on but the traffic this morning was shocking.  There was a real feel about it everyone in a hurry and aggressive. I was glad to get to the end of my journey.

Even the school children were in a hurry and crossing against the traffic.

I have had a busy morning - hairdressers and it is always good for me to see the girls - they spoil me and I always come home feeling good.

A warm day in Adelaide and the sky is blue and very beautiful but I am glad to be off the road and safe at home.

Lovely news this morning from a friend telling me it was five years today that her husband was diagnosed with stomach cancer a now he is free of it.  Something very special to be thankful for.

I am thinking about you all and wishing you a wonderful day/night and wish you courage to face the journey ahead of you and thank you for calling by to visit "The Musings of my Heart."

Love and hugs,





No comments: