Friday, August 26, 2011

FRIDAY EVENING - TIRED, HOME AND SO MUCH TO BE THANKFUL FOR.


Josh Groban - Thankful

"There's so much to be thankful for"


Hi there on Friday evening - been a busy day and the sun has shone for most of the day despite the wind being chilly.


We did a morning run to the Airport with our younger daughter who has a weekend of work in Sydney - it was lovely to see her striding so confidently into the Terminal and to know that she is comfortable with the travel and time away.  


Then not much done at home and off to Flinders this afternoon and there is so much to be thankful for.   My blood results told us that my liver function is excellent and kidney function is doing well.
Level of one drug a little high but apparently that fluctuates from test to test.    Tall this means that there is no change with medication and my next appointment is October 14th. but in between there is the September ERCP so this means I will be checked monthly for a little while and that's fine.


The traffic was dreadful - Friday afternoon late and a busy arterial road and lots of police about - everyone seemed in a hurry to get home.   I know I was glad to get home and am now ready for bed.   I have eaten, am in my dressing gown and warm and safe.


I offer my thanks to the Staff who greeted me so cheerfully and helpfully, Doctors and those who have shown interest in how things were going.   The answer is - they are going very well and there is so much to be thankful for.


As you face your weekend - I hope the sun shines for you, you have time to relax and spend time with family and friends, your work colleagues are cheerful and co-operative.   I wish you clear roads and safe journeys, laughter and love and hope that for you too there is so much to be thankful for.


Love and hugs,
Linda. 

No comments: