Monday, September 5, 2011

MONDAY, MONDAY - ANOTHER WEEK BEGINS



Monday Monday - the Mamas and the Papas.

Monday finds me with a mixed up sort of day - weather is a little crazy too - sunshine one minute/clouds and the threat of rain the next - so far it hasn't rained, but there are storms about and the wind is getting up.

It's been a glorious day for drying washing and I guess very soon I shall have to bring it in, and put it away.

It has been a messy sort of day for me - started off with grand intentions and they have gone, so I am going to have to be happy with what I have achieved and not what I had hoped to achieve.

Monday for many people is a strange sort of day - the weekend is over and it is back to work and to the daily grind - not all bad because at least you have a job and a routine.   I certainly understand the gloom at the end of the weekend - such special times away from work and doing things with family and friends.  But there is always the anticipation of the next weekend and the joy of making plans again.

September is shaping up to be a busy month for me medically and that seems about right - six months from March and March was medical madness - I have had a six month break from hospital and that is a huge blessing.  I don't want this visit either but it is part of the regime and routine of my life post transplant and the key word there is 'LIFE' and I am thankful for the wonderful care and the routine that keeps me alive and well. The medical teams, nursing staff and medication - a wonderful combination equaling  life for me.

Mail in today for me with lovely greetings from interstate friends and some pens I had ordered - very nice and very pink and black ink so I am very pleased.

May day is drawing to a close - it is almost 4.30 in the afternoon and it is time for tablets and then to think about dinner - not a lot achieved today but no angst or stress either, so it has been a good day.

I hope your day has been a good day and that you have found joys in little things and have been able to share smiles and friendships with friends and strangers.

I wish you a safe journey, good coffee, smiles and hugs and thank you visiting and reading "The Musings from My Heart".

Love and hugs,
Linda. 





1 comment:

Diane said...

Good Morning from the U S, our Monday morning for me starts NOW.
Very sunny and cool the coolest day we have had in months 60 degreese feels like its going into fall. I am not looking forward to that, but nothing I can do so I have to except..Have a great week stay happy..

Hugs Diane Louise