Sunday, December 4, 2011

GOOD MORNING ON SUNDAY - TRY A LITTLE KINDNESS



Glen Campbell - Try a Little Kindness

Good Morning and welcome to Sunday Morning in Australia - the sun is shining and the birds are singing and I am having coffee - second cup this morning - a slow and easy start into a beautiful day.   

I have a "girls" lunch in the Adelaide Hills today and am looking forward to some "girl talk", some good food and generally being out in the world.

Off to Hahndorf for lunch - a tourist town in the Adelaide Hills - these images will give you an idea of where I will be on this lovely sunny day. 









My life has been blessed with many many kindnesses and I try so hard to share the love and kindness and those suggestions at the top of this post are just a few ideas  of how you can try a little kindness - believe me it really works.   We can't change the world, but we can try to make a difference in our little corner of it.

I really should get dressed before I start here - blogging and checking mail - I have just spilled my breakfast on my nightshirt - ho hum - but I do have a great washing machine so it isn't a problem.  Shower time soon for me and then dressed and off to the ATM to get some cash to fund this excursion.   

I have been working on my decorating for Christmas and have certainly got a big dose of "tinselitus" - it is almost in pandemic proportions - the stuff gets everywhere and you never get rid of it - it hides and even mid year comes out and visits.   I am happy with how I am going - it is taking me longer than it would have done in younger years - but that's okay too.   Christmas is happening in the homes of lots of friends and they have shared pictures with me and I have enjoyed them very much.

Kindness can bring such joy to people - a friend made a video tour of Italy for me and shared it on my Facebook page - 20 minutes of images and music - I loved it - beautiful.   Thank you Joe I have watched in several times. 

Time for me to go and wash "the body beautiful" and get on with the day - be kind to each other, be gentle and loving and remember that everyone is carrying a burden of some kind.

I wish you love and laughter on this Sunday however you spend your day - cherish every moment and be happy.

Thanks for visiting the Musings from My Heart - a happy heart.

Love and hugs,
Linda. 

No comments: