Saturday, December 24, 2011

IT'S CHRISTMAS DAY - UNTO US A CHILD IS BORN



Welcome to Christmas Day - and unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given.

Wishing you all the most peaceful and blessed Christmas time as you celebrate with friends and family.

Lose sight of the tinsel, the tinkling bells and Christmas tree lights and recall the reason for the season.

I am thankful for so very much - not the least of which is that I am alive and well and experiencing my second post transplant Christmas.   It has been an emotional week for me, filled with so many lovely things.

My life is richer, sweeter and much more beautiful because of the love and care that is lavished on me, and I celebrate this beautiful season with gratitude and a humble heart.


A moment of stillness:


"Love is what is in the room if you stop opening presents and listen"
Bobby - aged 7 years.


May there be love in your rooms, your hearts and your lives this Christmas season,


Love and hugs,





No comments: