Saturday, December 31, 2011

SATURDAY (New Year's Eve) - LIVING LIFE IN LOVE AND LIGHT



"Sing and I will hear you, no matter where you are
A song to light the darkest night
And guide me from a far
And I will never be alone
Now I know you’re somewhere
You’re everywhere to me
You’re the colour in the sky
A reason to believe
And when the rain falls down, you tell a story
And I will hear you, always near you
By the boab tree.

Lay your arms around me, like the falling rain
Let the feeling drown me
And life begins again
And I will never be afraid
Now I know you’re somewhere
You’re everywhere to me
The warming of the sun upon
The earth beneath my feet
And when the rain falls down, you tell a story
And I will hear you, always near you
By the boab tree.
.
Now you’re somewhere
You’re everywhere to me
You’re the colour in the sky
And you’re the earth beneath my feet
And when the rain falls down, you tell a story
And I will hear you, always near you
By the boab tree."


Welcome to the last day of 2011 in Australia and soon (9 and a half hours from this moment) we will farewell 2011 and welcome with love and open arms another beautiful year - 2012.  Another 366 days (yes it is a leap year) to live well, to love, laugh and share kindness and to live in the light.


2011 has been a tough year for some, on a personal basis - it has had it's ups and downs, but many more ups than downs - and as I stand at the door of the new year I face it with hope and the sun on my face, knowing that for me life is special, I am loved and cared for and have the gift of life.  I will honour that gift and stand tall and live, laugh and love - knowing that I have those who will hear me when I call and be there to catch me - I am blessed.


Talking this morning I was told by one that the word LIFE holds new meaning.  Living is something we go on doing day by day without even thinking about and it takes something major to make us think of LIFE and when we do we realize how blessed we are.


So many lovely things have happened to me in the last weeks of 2011 and I accept those gifts and carry them forward into the new year.  Today I had an email requesting permission to use a piece of my writing on a page as a tribute to a Dad no longer with them - I am glad to let this happen and very pleased to have been asked.


How special LIFE is and made more so with LOVE and LIGHT ( I love alliteration and the letter "L"  is my favourite because lots of my favourite words start with it.


LOVE, LIGHT,  LIFE, LAUGHTER,  LULLABY,  LOOK,  LILTING and so many more , including LIVER and LINDA. See what words you can find to add to the list of special "L" words.


On that happy note I shall say Goodbye for this year from the Musings of My Heart - a heart filled with love and life.


Happy New Year. 


Love and hugs,

December 31 2011

No comments: