Thursday, December 29, 2011

WELCOME TO THANKFUL THURSDAY - IN THE ARMS OF AN ANGEL


Welcome to Thursday in my little corner of the world and it is a BEAUTIFUL summer morning, the sky is filled with fluffy white clouds. the sun is making her debut over the horizon and there is a cool breeze blowing.   We are promised a day of sunshine and warmth, leading into a long HOT spell.


I feel that I am wrapped in the arms of an Angel and I do find comfort there.

I hope that life is good for your wherever you are and whatever is happening for you - lots of you will have returned to gainful employment after a break of a few days and others will be now just starting to take a break having had to work through Christmas.  You are in my thoughts wherever the tides of life are taking you.

It is "Thankful Thursday" and on this last Thursday of the year I have so much to be thankful for.  Where to start ?   

I truly do have so much to be thankful for - love and laughterhealth and happiness,  wisdom and wonder,  music and mirth,  tenderness and thoughtfulness,  imagination and inspiration, poetry and passion, family and friendship, truth and trust, care and compassion, guidance and gladness, chocolate and cherries, melons and mangoes.

I hope that there are many of these things in your life and that you too have much to be thankful for.

The warmth that radiates from loving and being loved in return is amazing and it is my plan to go on loving and living each day, no, each moment of the new year ahead of us.

"INSPIRATION' is my word for 2012 and I plan to share with you the things that indulge and inspire me and today I am inspired by the love that envelops me and I am thankful.

Take care on each step of your journey - remember that life is a journey not a destination.  Discover new things on the way, find joy in the little things all around you and take a moment of stillness:

"Preserving the silence within
amid all the noise and clatter of life,
we grow into out true selves."

With much love and many hugs from a peaceful heart.


No comments: