Thursday, February 16, 2012

IT'S THANKFUL THURSDAY ONCE AGAIN - the weeks just fly.



Welcome to Thursday afternoon in my little world - a warm but pleasant day with enough wind to dry my washing well and keep me cool.

I have a lovely day - quiet but with lots of good conversation and laughter and they are always good times.

My parcels arrived safely in America and I am thankful for the postal service of both countries - 8 days was all it took to get them there quite amazing really.

I am thankful for so many lovely things - sharing the joy of friends as they travel to a concert, the anticipation of the arrival of a friend from New South Wales.

I am thankful for caring nurses and pain relief for those in need of both and for a safe and caring place for a friend's mother as she faces a terminal illness.    Nicole, we walk the journey with you and your Mum and are here if you need us.   Anthony ~ your Mom is in my thoughts as she spends time in hospital coping with pain management.

I am thankful for Medical Staff who can help both of these ladies and for counselling that is available to both families, should they need it.   We do live in a wonderful world full of all sorts of kindnesses and care and for that I am thankful.

For my family and friends and those I love I offer thanks daily and for the gift of life which allows me to live life to the full I offer my thanks daily.

I shall be attending the Rose Planting Ceremony on Sunday for Donate Life in South Australia and on Tuesday I will be helping at a stand in Rundle Mall for Donate Life week - part of me giving something back and so important to me.

Wherever you are and whatever is happening in your life, good or bad, try to find something to be thankful for this Thankful Thursday.   I am thankful for life itself. 

I am thankful for love and laughter and the care of someone who makes my heart sing ~ you know who you are.  

I am thankful for all who continually come to read the Musings of a Tender heart.

Love and hugs,
Linda. 



No comments: