Monday, December 31, 2012

NEW YEAR GREETINGS




Hi there - I am calling in to wish you a very Happy New Year - may all your wishes come true.

I have been missing in action for a little while and was ready to get back into blogging when a fall and a broken hand disrupted my plans.  I am well and happy although a little frustrated by not being able to use my hand.   Fortunately it was my non dominant hand so that was a blessing.

I celebrated the third anniversary of my transplant on 30th. December and I face the new year with hope and gratitude.

I am currently having the blog redesigned - so watch this space for a new look and a mended hand.

Please take care as you are out and about celebrating the new year and I hope that Christmas has left you with wonderful memories.



 Love and hugs
Linda

There is always something to be thankful for.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Linda!So sorry to hear your hurt your hand.Yo're missed here :)..I like you to know,my mom is doing a lot better and up on her feet.After three brain surgeries and one spine infusion,Thank you God and pressing forward on the road to recovery.Thank you always for your wonderful inspiration and writings, they have help me on many days.

Love and blessings,from The United States,
Jen