Friday, August 27, 2010

Good Afternoon on Friday - I am home on a sunny almost spring like afternoon. I managed only one night in hospital and am glad to be home.

They did get the stent out (with some difficulty) and want me to have another procedure in 6-8 weeks (preferably earlier than later.)  At that stage they will consider inserting a metal stent which should allow longer times between changes.  

I am sore, uncomfortable but home and well - hope you are all well and that life is treating you kindly.

Please take care and share your news with me - I am wondering if baby Alexander has arrived - Cheryl please let me know details of your great grandson's arrival.

I caught up with some of the staff on 5E yesterday and it was lovely to see them. I heard news of them and their families - it was special.

It's Friday today - so the weekend is on it's way again.

Love and hugs to you all and thank you for your love, support and care.

Love and hugs,




"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion.  If you want to be happy, practice compassion."  

Dalai Lama



 





No comments: