Monday, September 20, 2010




Good Morning at the start of this working week here in Adelaide.

I have been to have blood tests this morning and it wasn't as easy as it usually is.   Seems the veins in my left arm would not behave so I have a bruise there, and then where they did get it from I have a matching bruise on the right arm.

The results of these will be at Flinders today/tomorrow ready for my admission on Thursday - gosh the time just goes so quickly.

I had my usual lovely coffee at "Lizzie's" after the test and then went shopping for a little while.  Couldn't get what I wanted but did get something I liked enough. 

It is a still, cold and overcast day and I am going to take it easy as I am still wobbly and after the blood test don't want to do anything silly.

It takes me twice as long to do half as much and I am not complaining - just being able to do things is enough.

We are not having much success with mobile phones here at the moment - John put his through the washing machine and the SIM is fine - but the phone not so good.  And mine just keeps running the battery down and is getting quite unreliable. I keep telling myself I need an iPhone but I really don't at all.  I just need a reliable phone for calls and messages. Besides I probably wouldn't be able to fly an iPhone or anything so complicated.

I hope that your weekend brought you refreshment, restoration and renewal and that you face this new week with enthusiasm and energy.

Take care and be safe.

Love and hugs,





"Give your stress wings and let it fly away."  

Terri Guillemets

No comments: