Sunday, September 19, 2010

Wondering what to do this afternoon so wandered into the garage and came across the Christmas Tree I bought on eBay last Sunday, so I put it together and share a picture of it with you.

I  put it in my bedroom (just to see what it looked like) and don't think I will take it down now as it is only 97 days to Christmas.  I just put it together to see what it was like and I am delighted.  Now I have to decide what colours to use as decorations.  I have already decided on little white lights.   Any ideas would be lovely.  Can hardly wait for the shops to get their Christmas stuff in now.  This was a bargain at $.500




Will take another photo when it is decorated.

Love and hugs,


"And the Grinch, with his Grinch-feet ice cold in the snow,
Stood puzzling and puzzling, how could it be so?
It came without ribbons.It came without tags.
It came without packages, boxes or bags.
And he puzzled and puzzled 'till his puzzler was sore.
Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before.
What if Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store.
What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more?"

Dr. Seuss, "How the Grinch Stole Christmas"

No comments: