Sunday, September 5, 2010

Hi there,

It has been a busy day but I want to upload the photos I took this morning for you so here goes.

As I said I only got four before the camera card was full - but at least you can see what I saw this morning.











So there they are - water is a precious thing here in the driest state of the driest Commonwealth and it is lovely to see the River so full.

Enjoy - I am off to bed - so very tired tonight - just may have done a little bit too much over this weekend.

Love and hugs,



"My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me."

 Fathers Day Quote by: Jim Valvano 


1 comment:

Diane said...

Thank you Linda for sharing your beautiful photos.Spring is always a beautiful time no matter where you live.

Hugs Diane