Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Welcome to a sunny and beautiful morning in Adelaide.

The day lies ahead of me without any plans - so it will be interesting to see how it unfolds.  I have lots I could do, should do and would like to do, but who knows how much or how little will be done.

All is well in my little corner of the world and I am looking forward to the weekend when there is a chance of dinner or a movie (or both maybe) with friends.  That will be lovely.

Today is 37 weeks since transplant and here it is 8.30 in the morning and I am up and dressed and ready to face the world.  I have had breakfast and medication and now wondering what to do next.   I could go shopping but that could be an expensive outing - just the thought of being well enough to go shopping is great.  There were times when I couldn't walk from the car to the shop and then times when I would have to find a seat and rest a while before I continued.  How much better are my days !!!  

I know there were text messages, emails and phone calls from all around the world during my time in hospital and I am grateful for those - and grateful too for the technology which allowed them to happen.

We live in such a wonderful world which is indeed very beautiful - I see some beauty every day, often just in small things but it is there if you will just look.

I had a text from Rebecca and they are fine and really enjoying their time in the United Kingdom.  A message too from Darren - they had a great time in Brisbane and really enjoyed the wedding they attended.

Have a wonderful day in your little corner of the world and I hope there is a smile from a friend, a telephone call you are waiting for, a green light if you are running late or some time to read that exciting chapter of your book.
I hope that there is some time for just you - to rest, restore and revive.

Love and hugs,




"As we go forward, I hope we're going to continue to use technology to make really big differences in how people live and work."



No comments: