Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Good Morning and welcome to Wednesday here in Adelaide - a slow start to the morning as I did not have a good night.  I tossed and turned, read, watched some television, tossed and turned again, got up and had a shower etc. etc. - eventually fatigue took over and I did get off to sleep but it was well after two - so today I am a little slow and weary.  This will pass and all will settle again.  I have those nights often - and I don't stay there and allow the "gremlin thoughts" in - I find some sort of distraction.

From the promised rain there were only a few showers and today is cool and overcast - a nice day really. A special day (all days are special) 41 weeks today since transplant and I am alive and well.

It is Wednesday and I listed that as "Wondering Wednesday" and I am often filled with the wonder of life, our beautiful earth and the pattern of the fabric we weave for our lives.  Most often I wonder when I sit and look at the night sky on a clear night.  It is truly beautiful so sit on a warm night and look at the diamond studded sky.  I often think about the moon how that it is the same moon seen in the sky of my northern hemisphere friends.

  "Wonder" embraces the word "wonderful" and what wonderful news that they are finally about to start bringing those miners up after their awful ordeal underground in Chile for so long.

Naomi and Alexis arrived safely in Broken Hill and Christina in Mildura so they should all have a great time with friends.  Apparently there is lots of work to be done for Rebecca and Nick and that will keep them busy in the final weeks of the semester.

I am off out for dinner tonight - just a quick "Pub" meal but it sure beats cooking and doing dishes.

It is going to be a quiet day for me as I think that's what I need, and what I don't get done today will still be there waiting for me tomorrow.  The Fairies don't live here or visit very often.

I have some more things to put away in my "new retreat" but that can be done gently and slowly.

I wish you all a pleasant time whatever you are doing and however you fill your  hours - when bedtime comes for you I wish you a calm and peaceful sleep.

Take care if you are out driving and relish every part of a "good to be alive" day.

Love and hugs,



"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."

 Brian Littrell







No comments: