Tuesday, October 26, 2010





Hi there - just before I go off to bed - I need to correct something - I don't know where I got the idea that today was Wednesday - it certainly wasn't it was Tuesday - trying to get my head around the fact that I got so mixed up.

I guess I have a lot on my mind and am tired - never mind folks you haven't missed a day at all - Today in my world has been Tuesday and for my overseas friends Tuesday is just dawning for you.

Sorry if I have confused you - I have confused myself.

Latest news on the foal is that she is being called "Roxy" - she will have a gorgeous stable name but not quite sure what that will be - news is she is doing well and bringing so much joy to everyone.

So my friends on this TUESDAY night I am off to bed,

My love and hugs and care to you all.


"Truth emerges more readily from error than from confusion."

No comments: