Saturday, October 30, 2010




Welcome to Saturday and the weekend here in Adelaide.
Cool and grey with a bit of wind here, but there are patches of blue in the sky.

I had some cooking to do so thought I would do it early, so by 8.30 I had a potato dish in the oven and muffins ready to bake. 

I am glad I did it early because I was able to have warm muffins for breakfast with great coffee - Oh the bliss.

I have discovered the joys of audio books and can have them on while I cook, type or simply when I do anything.  It is wonderful - I can use them in the car while I drive - why has it taken me so long to discover the joys of these?   
Thank you Carol for sharing yours with me.

We have a family barbeque tonight and it could be quite cold - but it will be lovely to be together.  I have just spoken to a friend who is joining us - she is family too.

The sun is shining now which is lovely - how much the weather affects our lives and moods. I think I shall be having a nap this afternoon because it will be a late night and I still struggle to manage those.

Have a wonderful weekend and stay safe.

Love and hugs,




"I like cappuccino, actually. But even a bad cup of coffee is better than no coffee at all."

No comments: