Sunday, January 23, 2011

IT'S SUNDAY MORNING

Good Morning to you all - welcome to Sunday morning here in Adelaide.
It is the start of a very warm/hot summer Sunday - it is quiet and calm - no wind, clear azure blue sky and peaceful singing birds.

I am listening to the radio and "Australia all Over" and listening to encouraging tales of generosity and bravery in the times of our floods. Amazing stories of bravery and generosity have me really inspired.

I spent a quiet evening with friends and had quite a late night - no baby bedtime for me last night and I am tired this morning but content.


I am encouraged that Gabrielle Giffords is doing well enough to be transferred to a rehabilitation facility in Houston, Texas.  They have no idea the extent of her recovery but she was well enough to transfer.


Tomorrow my friend Vicki transfers to Bethlehem Hospital in Melbourne for pain management - so I am hoping that they are able to help her.  She is so brave and inspires me often.


I have some shopping to do later today but right now I am having breakfast and lovely coffee and giving thanks for such a beautiful day and for the sheer joy of being alive.                                                                                                                


Thank you to you for reading this blog, thank you to all who show care of me and have been through this Valley with me.  We now stand at the top of the mountain and survey a world of beauty.


I am blessed in so many ways with love and care and health - each day I remember the man whose generosity of spirit gave me back my life.
Each day I think of him and his family - his sweet wife misses him so very much and she is constantly in my prayers.


Enjoy your Sunday however you spend it - remember to give thanks for the simple things in life, your family and friends and be kind and gentle.


Love and hugs,







1 comment:

Diane said...

Thanks Linda enjoy your Sunday. You always make me feel everything will be ok, you are an amazing inspiring Lady.Have a blessed day night what ever it is Be Happy.