Monday, February 28, 2011

MONDAY MORNING YOU SURE LOOK FINE (Fleetwood Mac)





Welcome to Monday and Monday Morning you sure look fine to me - it is cool and overcast here in Adelaide on this last day of summer in Australia.

This is the eighth week of the year - tell me someone where the year is going - I can't believe it is going so quickly.  It seems no sooner than I am up and showered than it is time to go back to bed.

Life is good, life is kind and life is beautiful.  I am blessed because although I am tired from a busy weekend I can rest and restore.

I saw a movie yesterday and I still am not sure what it was about - it was very very loud, and very very fast - I saw "I am number four" with friends - two loved it, one hated it and I just didn't really understand it.  It was, however lovely to be out in company and we then had a meal at a Tavern which was lovely.  Two of our group are going to see "The Black Swan" and I am contemplating joining them - I saw shorts of it this morning and maybe I will go.

Today is the Academy Awards and I am hoping that "The King's Speech" does very well - it was a film I really enjoyed and admired the acting skills.

Christchurch, New Zealand is still struggling to even begin to come to terms with the changes for that fair city and the death toll is mounting.  Christchurch will never again be the same because so much has been damaged and the rest will have to be pulled down.  Difficult days for New Zealand and my prayers wing their way trans Tasman.

I am going to "Vinnie's Op Shop" again today or tomorrow - this time I am taking things there.  I have been clearing out my linen press and there is such a lot of stuff that I will never use again and I am sure will be of great use to some family.

It is a nice feeling to be "De cluttering" in some small way - I find if I do one cupboard at a time it does not become a monumental task and it is manageable.  It was lovely to see the bed linen that the children loved and I hope some other children will enjoy it too.

Another week started and what plans do you have ?  I have some medical things to be done this week and will program the rest of my time around those. They are early in the day which pleases me as I am a morning person and like to get on with the day.

I shall do a couple of cryptic crosswords today with a friend and I have some laundry to do (will do that later in the day and hang it out overnight).  I love the summer nights when things are cool and the sky is clear and full of diamonds.

Thank you for reading "The Musings from my Heart" and I wish you a lovely evening/a peaceful sleep/a positive and productive day - this of course depends on where you are in our lovely but troubled world.

Love and hugs,



No comments: