Wednesday, June 1, 2011

WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY 74 WEEKS AND REALITY CHECK FOR ME.


Enya - How can I keep from Singing


"My life goes on in endless song
above earth's lamentations,
I hear the real, though far-off hymn
that hails a new creation.

Through all the tumult and the strife
I hear it's music ringing,
It sounds an echo in my soul.
How can I keep from singing?

Oh though the tempest loudly roars,
I hear the truth, it liveth.
Oh though the darkness 'round me close,
Songs in the night it giveth.

No storm can shake my inmost calm,
While to that rock I'm clinging.
Since love is lord of heaven and earth
How can I keep from singing?

When tyrants tremble in their fear
And hear their death knell ringing,
When friends rejoice both far and near
How can I keep from singing?

No storm can shake my inmost calm,
While to that rock I'm clinging.
Since love is lord of heaven and earth
How can I keep from singing?

My life goes on in endless song
Above earth's lamentations,
I hear the real, though far-off hymn
How can I keep from singing?"



Baby it's cold outside.

Wednesday and 74 weeks for me - it is officially winter in this little corner of the world and suitably cold, but we are to be blessed today with sunshine - great day for laundry.

My eye appointment went very well and no changes to lenses, but a new frame coming up - I love new glasses !! and it was a reality check for me yesterday to get a good report and to read the comments on this blog.

Thank you Barbara for pointing out that everyone of us walk a fine line and don't know what the future holds and it was just what I needed to hear - the facts and so "pity party" is over.  My own words had been clear enough about not being promised tomorrow but I needed to hear them from someone else.  

Everyone of your comments on my blog is valued and read over and over - they do keep me grounded and on track and I cherish you all for that.   Please if you have never left a comment it would be nice to hear from you wherever you are in our lovely world.

Let me know how things are in your little corner of the world and share the joys and sadnesses that make up your life.   Lynne - coffee and flowers sounds wonderful and I am glad you were inside when the lightening struck.

The technology which keeps me up to date with issues emanating out of USA with friends, and keeps me in touch with so many of you is amazing, and my gratitude comes from a thankful heart.

Enjoy every moment of every day - find some things to be thankful for - I can

  1. A warm and comfortable bed
  2. Medical staff who care for me
  3. Friends who care enough to help me back on track
  4. Our beautiful world
  5. Music in all it's forms                               

So with a song in my heart and so much good stuff going on in my life, thank you for visiting "The Musings from my Heart", for keeping me on track, caring about me - with all of this

"How Can I Keep from Singing?"

Love and hugs,




No comments: