Thursday, July 14, 2011

ANOTHER WEEK GONE AND IT'S THANKFUL THURSDAY AGAIN.

Billy Joel - Lullaby 



Good Morning on Thankful Thursday - still cold and grey in Adelaide, but we are promised and will be thankful to have some sunshine today.  I have so very much to be thankful for and know that others are not so blessed.   

Today I received the news that a young woman - wife and mother and my transplant friend has left this earth for her heavenly home.  A heart transplant gave her more years of life than  would have been thought possible years ago.  Her pain is over, but that of her husband and daughter is just beginning. 

"Goodnight My Angel - time for sleep"  Rest easy Erin and my love and thoughts are with your family.

This just serves to reinforce with me that today is all we have - that we don't know what's around the corner and that we should live each day to the full and be present to each moment.

Today on Thankful Thursday I am thankful for life itself and all the joys both large and small that come my way.  I am thankful for friends who lift me up and carry me on the wings of love and care when I am weary.

There is such beauty in our troubled world - take the time to appreciate it and enjoy the bird song, the rustle of leaves on a tree, the splash of the ocean waves, the velvet petals of a rose and be thankful for these things.

I could never list all the things I am thankful for and it would be a constantly changing list but I do try to find joy and to live each day with a thankful heart.

There is sunshine outside right now and last night a crystal clear sky held a beautiful moon and there were diamonds in my sky.

Wherever you are, whatever today brings for you - open the door of your heart and try to find at least one thing to be thankful for.
Every breath I take reminds me of how blessed I am and I walk constantly with a thankful heart.

Enjoy this Thursday and thank you for visiting "The Musings from My Heart" - a rather sad heart this morning.

Love and hugs,



http://about.me/lindajvaughan

No comments: