Wednesday, August 3, 2011

WELCOME TO WEDNESDAY - ALL THINGS BRIGHT AND BEAUTIFUL



All things Bright and Beautiful - by "no Singing at Weddings"

Good morning and welcome to Wednesday @83 weeks post transplant for me - and when I found the graphic to include here - I knew what I should post musically.   It has happened just as I thought - I am a little girl again and singing at Sunday School.   Not a word have I forgotten and I still love it.

Refrain
All things bright and beautiful
,All creatures great and small,
All things wise and wonderful:
The Lord God made them all.
Each little flower that opens
Each little bird that sings,
He made their glowing colors,
He made their tiny wings.
Refrain

The purple headed mountains,
The river running by,
The sunset and the morning
That brightens up the sky.
Refrain
The cold wind in the winter,
The pleasant summer sun,
The ripe fruits in the garden,
He made them every one.
Refrain
The tall trees in the greenwood,
The meadows where we play,
The rushes by the water,
To gather every day.
Refrain
He gave us eyes to see them,
And lips that we might tell
How great is God Almighty,
Who has made all things well.
Refrain
@Cecil F. Alexander
I hope that there are things bright and beautiful in your world today and that life is good for you. There are beautiful things all around
us and life is for the living.   Each day a bonus for me and I clearly acknowledge that my life is good because of my donor, his family and the incredible medical and nursing staff at Flinders Medical
Centre.

There are bright spots in each day and each friendship and there is so much beauty around us - enjoy it - relish it and celebrate it. 
Celebrate Life.

I hope this has stirred a memory or two for you and that you are
singing through your day.

Thanks for visiting and reading "The Musings from my heart" it really is a bright spot in my day to know you have visited and shared 
some time with me.

Until next time - love and hugs from me.

Linda.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Stirred memories here, Sunday school with my hat and shoes with frilly white socks, thank you