Wednesday, October 26, 2011

WEDNESDAY @ 95 WEEKS AND HAPPY DIWALI

Perry Como - It's a Lovely Day today.



Good afternoon from a lovely sunny city of Adelaide - and it is indeed a lovely day - sunshine, gentle breeze and coffee.

Today is the Indian Festival of Diwali - Festival of Lights - so Happy Diwali to you all.  My friend Jenny was at her Bank today and the Bank Officer wished her Happy Diwali and provided wonderful customer service.  


I have had lots of conversations with birthday girl Daughter and been shopping for gifts for her and I think we have all bases covered now.  I was delighted when she said "I Have everything I need Mum - surprise me."   She rang early this morning and told me she wanted a packet of seeds for "Scarlet Runner Beans" and that made me smile - so tucked away in her gifts will be a packet of seeds.

I love birthday celebrations and the gathering of the clan - it is special to get together and I love hearing the discussions, debate and laughter.

Wherever you are in our beautiful world I hope you have all the support and love you need, a comfortable bed, someone to love you, laugh with you, cry with you, watch a movie with you - or just be with you.

I have so much to be thankful for and was amused to find myself singing this song early this morning whilst out shopping - I laughed at myself too.

There is a song in my heart and a spring in my step and I am glad to be alive on this lovely day.,

Enjoy your lovely day and find joy in the little things.

Love and hugs,
Linda. 

No comments: