Friday, August 2, 2013



Hello Again - it has been a very long time since I have blogged here and I am hoping to get back into routine again and blog regularly.  I decided to take some time off and the months have just slipped by in a blur of life and living.

I am happy to report that I am well and enjoying the winter months here in Adelaide - and it has been cold and wet - we have had the wettest July for 19 years and it just happened to be the month when my roof decided to leak.   All is fixed now and all is well.

There really isn't a lot to report for all those weeks away - I have had a few days in hospital, but am fine again now.    Have done my eye check and other routine procedures, taken my medications and lived my life.

I have done some voluntary work for Donate Life and enjoyed that and found meeting people to be a very positive experience.   Friends have travelled and are planning travel overseas and family have been away interstate and intrastate too.  

I have done lots of reading in my warm and cosy bed and enjoyed that too.

So much has been happening in our world and most of it unpleasant and nasty, that is was a true delight to welcome the new Royal Prince just a few weeks ago.



Such a lovely baby and very precious to his parents as are all new babies.


A very dear friend became a Grandfather for the first time and it was a thrill to be able to welcome that special little boy several weeks ago.

It has taken me days to get this blog set up again - something had gone wrong and I have had to rebuild it and happy to have it up and running again.   Although I am looking for a different template but decided to go ahead and post anyway.

I hope to reclaim many readers who have probably given up on me - but I am back and hoping to enjoy the regular discipline of posting daily.

Wherever you are in this beautiful world - stay warm/cool and be happy and present to to the moment - find joy in the little things of life and remember to seize each day and remember to leave a little sparkle wherever you go.

Love and hugs,

Linda 

No comments: