Wednesday, March 19, 2014

AUTUMN DAYS



Good Afternoon on Wednesday in my little corner of the world and I have spent the morning at a Car Dealership while John's car had it's 12 month service.    Almost impossible to believe that his beautiful Postinano Bronze Corolla Hatch has had it's first birthday.

This picture is of the new 2014 Corolla Sedan - a very nifty and beautiful car which comes in a range of nice colours and I imagine will be very popular.

We waited for the car to be serviced and it was delightful to look at the new models for 2014 and to breathe deeply of the new car smell.   Most of all it was great to catch up with the Salesman who handled the purchase of this car and to chat a while and to watch the passing parade.   Great coffee,  Free Wifi and comfortable seating made the wait easy to handle.

It was great to sit and enjoy reading the newspaper and writing letters with absolutely no pressure.   John did some reading - a very pleasant interlude.

We stopped on the way home for lunch at a lovely little Cafe which was quiet and provided lovely food and service.   So all in all it has been a lovely day.
The weather here is picture perfect with clear blue sky and no clouds and a very moderate temperature.  A truly beautiful Autumn day - my favourite season of the year.

I realize that these autumn days will not last and soon will come winter and then beautiful spring time - all seasons I love.

Today I did what I often talk about - I was present to the moment and aware of my surroundings and enjoyed lovely company and conversation. 

It was lovely to discuss world events, local events and our still as yet undecided State Election - to speculate just where the Malaysia Airways plane might be and to express our thoughts that the sooner they have some factual evidence the better it will be for the families concerned,

All in all it has been a beautiful day and I hope that your Wednesday is the same - that you have time to be present to each moment and to soak up the changing of the seasons and to see the beauty around you. 

For me today there has been joy in the journey.  

Take care of yourselves and thank you for visiting the Musings from my Heart. 

Love and hugs,

Linda.  

No comments: