Saturday, July 30, 2016

SIMPLE THINGS ON SATURDAY





It is Saturday and the sun is shining in Adelaide - and it really is the simple things that bring pleasure.

Nice coffee to start the day, laundry done and hanging in the winter breeze, vegetables chopped and chicken soup on cooking.   Some phone calls made - a special call to Henry on the farm who is 9 years old today and very excited.

It is a very ordinary weekend and to be enjoyed - the simple things of life - washing flapping in the breeze and the lovely smell of cooking.  Nice music and warmth.

I am just a simple Aussie Girl, enjoying simple things and deciding today to not watch television news or listen to radio news and I guess the world will not go into a holding pattern while I take some time out to nourish and nurture my soul.

I wish you a peaceful and gentle weekend with nice things to nurture you.

Love and hugs,

Linda

xxx

No comments: