Thursday, July 21, 2016

SUNRISE ON THURSDAY MORNING





Good Morning on Thankful Thursday and I was blessed this morning to be up and about and able to experience this beautiful sunrise.  My sky was a canvas on which was painted the most beautiful colours and scenes.

I am Thankful for so many things, and although, at times I am distressed by world events,  this morning confirmed with me how very much I have to be thankful for.   

I am alive and well and express my gratitude to my Liver Donor and his family.
Without this wonderful gift I would not be here to see the changing of the seasons, the beauty around me, my family growing and changing and continuing with their lives.

I could make a very long list of things I am thankful for and things I enjoy, but will save those for another morning.

There is one very special gift for which I am so very thankful - a beautiful little boy who is 16 weeks old and brings so much joy to me - my little Grandson.

Introducing Felix Perry



I hope that there is love and laughter, sunshine and gladness in your day and that you too can find much to be thankful for.

Sending love and hugs on Thankful Thursday,

Linda

xxx




No comments: